Square Hole Mortising Machine MZ1610C
This machine is mainly used for square or rectangular groove processing of parts or components such as wood and wooden frames. It differs from the drill press mainly in the use of special tools, which are made up of a combination of a drill bit and a square chisel, which is mounted in a hollow square chisel. During the machining, while the drill bit is rotating, the hollow square chiseling is used for the reciprocating feed motion, thereby processing the desired square or rectangular groove.
1. Simple and convenient, easy to operate.
2. High precision, can handle large and small wood, accurate and reliable.
3. Flexible working form, efficient work machine.
4. The table can be adjusted in angular position with an adjustable angle of 0-30°.
5. Applied to woodwork for chiseling, square shape mortising and drilling.
6. Widely used in wood processing of various furniture factories.
|Type vertical distance||200mm|
|Working table tiling||30 degree|
|Max slotting depth||110mm|
|Working table lift stroke||400mm|
|Working table size||540*225mm|
Why Choose Us?